InVogue is delighted to present this year’s Telethon Home, which is located on the corner of reflection Boulevard and Emmae Way in Satterley’s Eden Beach Estate, Jindalee.
The breathtaking two storey home, built by InVogue for the 12th consecutive year, has been custom designed to take full advantage of the impressive coastal views from the upper floor living and master suite.
The stunning design features:
- Cubist design, Scyon Axion cladding and brick feature wall to the exterior
- 395sqm total area maximising the space available on the 423 sqm corner block
- Four bedrooms, two bathrooms
- Upstairs kitchen & scullery overlooking the open plan living area that leads onto the balcony
- Alfresco on lower floor and balcony on upper floor to take in the amazing coastal views
- Home theatre, separate office plus activity with kitchenette
- Open tread steel spine staircase with glass panel balustrade and full height tiled wall
- Double entry doors leading into foyer
The 2017 Eden Beach Telethon Home will be open every Saturday and Sunday 1pm – 5pm as well as Monday’s and Wednesday’s 2pm-5pm until it is auctioned on site as part of the Telethon weekend.
For more details about the home contact Justin O’Connell of Century 21 on 9407 7211, 0407 577 865 or contact us via our form.